This is going to be dead boring really, 'cos I'm on day one of week
four, and I've built up from three x .25mg tablets a day (week one),
through six/day (week 2), and nine/day (last week), and now it's
twelve/day (four tabs at breakfast, four at lunch, four in the evening).

Not a SINGLE side effect so far, but in weeks one and two my tremor was
noticeable most of the time. Last week it started to disappear, but
returned fairly promptly at end of dose. Today it seems pretty good. I'm
still on 750 mg Madopar a day (levodopa + benserazide, as opposed to
Sinemet which is levodopa + carbidopa).

I'm hoping that I'll be able to reduce the Madopar before long, but I'll
let you all know.

It's quite encouraging after the Celance (pergolide) which gave me the
following side effects from day 1:
Nausea, stomach ache, hiccoughs, confusion, irrational fear, indecision,
loss of conentration
... although my PD symptoms were totally removed!
It's like that one about the surgeon "the operation was a great success,
but the patient died".

--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)