Hi Karen.....As you will see it is late and I am on my way to bed.   Do try
again...there are several of us UK ones around but  perhaps you would rather
email me direct on [log in to unmask]   Is there anything specific you
want to know now re Dr's and drugs or do you just want a chat?  If you email
me direct with your phone number or contact address I will give you a ring.
Hope this will help.

regards Emma

>On Tue 12 Nov, Norman Raspin wrote:
>> Hi there,
>> First let me say a big THANK YOU to all of the people who participate in
the Parkies i
>> nformation list.   My mother, aged 70, is the member of the family with
PD, and I hook