I must have missed your posts somehow.
My motherinlaw is now afraid to try the sinemet.  LAst time she did her BP
went way down and she feels it almost killed her.
HEr husband says that once a person starts sinemet there is no turning back.
It is like the next step down the line.  He feels that a person builds a
resistance to it and has to take more and more until there are so many side
effects and they are so strong that a person can no longer think and will
eventually turn into a zombie.
He has done extensive reading on it but prolly not alot of case histories
with happy endings.
Is he right?
Does a person build a resistance to it and need more and more and does it
eventually make them unable to do anything?
She is presently taking Eldpryl and is 71 years old tomorrow.
She has tremors very much, shuffles, has the mask and micrographia to
extremes, falls easily and can't sleep.
Laurie