Jack:  Neato!  I got yer check for $98,000 but you forgot to include the $1500
for shiping and handling.   By the way... I MAY have forgotten to tell you
that our nifty Mexican yam junk also makes a very good depilatory and dandruff
shampoo.

Say lissen, Jack... we couldn't get anyone at our factory to wear the lead
sheilded gloves that are required to be worn when mixing up a batch of the yam
goo.... So tell ya what, m'friend, I'm sending all the ingredients to you, and
HEY... ya get to mix up a batch whenever ya feel like it!  Ohhh... I've also
contacted NASA, and got you a real good deal on them lead shielded gloves!
Just drop a $6700 check directly to NASA. (NO...no... ya don't have to thank
me, Jack.  I'd do that for anyone I respected as much as I do you) <liar,
liar, pants on fire!> (giggling)

One other thing, Jack... you MIGHT want to make sure your family can get hotel
reservations for at LEAST the night of the day ya whip up a batch of the yam
gunk.  I'd hate to see them all with glowing green teeth! <wee smirk>

DO let us all here know how terrific you feel after ya dose yourself with our
totally unique Mexican yam ooze product, Jack.  We REALLY care!   Ohhh.. and
Barb Patterson is going to add a "Survivors of Mexican Yam Stuff" sub-board
here for those who DO survive.  I gotta tell ya, that Barb P. thinks of simply
everything!

Love 'n kisses from the Corporate Headquarters of Mexican Yam Yuck.

Barb Mallut