I am 46, diagnosed a year ago, but have had symptoms for about 5
years - misdiagnosed as essential tremor.

I read one message in the past year dealing with this.  I find that
the least bit of frustration causes tears. I have a good job and
really respect my boss, but whenever I try to talk to him about
anything that bothers me, I end up crying - not very professional.

I used to cry easily when I was in my twenties and thirties, but
had that I had that setttled down.  Now, I find I am having problems
again.

I have a family history of depression and am seeing a counsellor
along with my neurologist.  I am taking Wellbutrin along with
Eldepryl, Sinemet and Amantidine.

Does anyone else have this problem?  How do you handle it?

(BTW, my boss has a relative with PD and is very understanding, but
it is still very embarassing.)

Thanks in advance,

Carol
Carol Holt                   [log in to unmask]
Wife, mother, breast cancer survivor, parkinsonian