TO: Joyce Tames

I'm sure your time is very valuable, and that it's a huge inconvenience for
you to spend a few seconds glancing through a message that may not be of
interest to you. As for me, I find the personal messages one of the most
interesting aspects of this wonderful network. It's through these "non
descript" notes that we learn more about our fellow Parkies. They become real
people rather than just names, diagonsis dates and email addresses. I salute
Barbara for establishing this network as a compete open forum --- personal
messages included.

LIghten up, Joyce. Life is too complicated --- especially for us Parkies ---
to get worked up over something as minor as this.

Stan Houston   53/5   ([log in to unmask])