Jacob Drollinger wrote:

> As a matter of fact, I was not responding to a prior post. I was asking
> anyone if they have had any positive effects from DHEA. As you may know, I am
> 26 years old, so, evidently, I have enough DHEA in my system. But in the ONE
> WEEK I have been on it, it seems to have improved my energy level quite a
> bit. The speed of my movements is much quicker than it was just one week ago.
> Maybe because of my young age it has worked so fast on me, but who knows what
> will happen four to five months down the line.
>
> Take care,
>
> Jacob Drollinger

Jacob,

There are a lot of articles in med journals now supporting the positive
effects of DHEA.  Granted you should not need it at your age, but with PD
perhaps it is different.  I just bought a book about DHEA written by an
MD and containing quotes from other MD's

My doctor was on Reserve duty in Desert Storm and came back with the idea
of using DHEA from European docs, so he got a local pharmacist in
Victoria TX where he practices. Both MD and pharmacist rave about
results. Interestingly I started it because it might prevent PD which my
dad has.

Gail Post
Honolulu, HI