Just when you think your symptoms are problematic...
I watched our Attorney General on CSPAN last night doing a press
conference. Her left hand was *noticeably* shaking during the entire
program, and yet she did nothing to hide or disguise the tremors; just
kind of let it all hang out. (I really like her moxy - I hope she's one
of the Clinton cabinet "survivors")  On another note, I was speaking
last week with a friend who also has PD and explaining that, although my
olfactory sensitivity has been dramatically decreased by PD, I get a
very distinct "aroma" when I take sinemet. This background sinemet aroma
is not unpleasant but very pronounced. I was quite surprised when he
told me that he experiences the exact same phenomenon. Regards to all,
Martin K Bayne 46/3