---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 19:02:16 -0500
From: Jack Kronen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NAHD therapy

        Does anyone know anything about NAHD therapy?  From what I've
heard, NAHD is a "coenzyme" that is available by over the counter (but
should be taken only with doctor's knowledge when patients take l-dopa) and
is indicated for patients that suffer from "depression, mental confusion,
anxiety, loss of energy, etc.".  I'd like to learn more about NAHD as my
father has PD and has suffered from mental aspects of the disease within
the last 2 years, and I want to find out if our family can help him out.
Any information, references and/or website URL's would be greatly
appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
        Jack Kronen

You may respond directly to me at:   [log in to unmask]