Diane - thanks so much for reporting on your family's experience (sure reinforces the importance of finding the right doc, doesn't it?)!  I can't wait to ask Mom's neuro about zytrex.  He has been wanting to prescribe clozaril but meeting resistance from her psychiatrist who has had some bad results with elderly patients.  Your Dad's mental/emotional problems sound so much like Mom's . . . it's awful, isn't it?  My fingers are firmly crossed for you all.

Mary Rack
cg for Mom 75/5ish, in nursing home
Overland Park, KS

ps Mom moved out here 18 months ago from Haddon Heights . . . where is your sis in south jersey?