Carol & Brian,
  I never assumed that my med's were the reason for my emotional
spouts.  I assumed that it was from "depression."  Depression or
maybe a helplessness.  I may talk like I'm dealing with having
Parkinson, but inside it tears me up.  I hate the loss of mobility,
the embarassment of explaining why I can and can't do some things,
the frustration of these damn "on/off" times, etc.  A lot of can
express anger and frustration, but often don't do as well with
talking about sadness - maybe the tears are our only way to do
such.
  For example, I look at my kids, think about not being able to
do all I want to with them because I physically can't - that
really hurts and that's one of the times I get teary eyed.
  These are my thoughts.

mark hardy