Date:        Fri, 15 Nov 1996 10:59:52 CST
From:        Joe Huskey <[log in to unmask]>
To:          <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: born same year

Hi Kees
Happy Birthday.  We were born the same year. I was born 10/8/49.
I don't have pd but my mother has either essential tremor of pd.
She has had shaking of hands for twenty years but no other symptoms.
She is diabetic also. You have made such a lot out of your life.
A friend of mine, Andrew McCarthy shares your birthday.  He is 25
today.  I sent him a card and invited him to swim and have dinner
with us but heard nothing. He is in school and probably very busy.
Keep in touch. Joe Huskey at Southeast.

Joe Huskey, Ph.D.
Advising Coordinator
College of Education