To: Emilio Alonso-Mendoza Executive Director and Staff of NPF

I want to thank you for your timely and clear dissemination of the news
using this mode of communication: The Parkinson's Disease - Information
Exchange Network. Not having to wait for a quarterly or even monthly report
of events has made NPF a viable partner, for the first time, in serving our
common needs. What a wonderful way to herald the 4th year of Barbara
Patterson's lisrserv.

I have been a grateful recepient of the many services of NPF, but this is
the first time that I feel connected to the organization.
Congratulations!

Margaret Tuchman(54yrs,dx1980) --NEW JERSEY