....Continued

Sorry folks my hand jerked and hit the send key before I finished composing.

The majority of respondants have suggested that we select one organization to
be the recipient of the funds raised by this grass roots effort. In principle
I agree with this concept, but how to choose. Almost every respondant had
his/her own candidate and I have about 7 nominees ranging from NPF to Emory
University.  How do I resolve this problem and not alienate groups on this
service? It is in small scale, the problem we face on the national level, of
fractionalizing of our efforts in PD research. I have since  learned that the
NPF and NY City Unity Walk are  exercising efforts to centralize the research
effort. This interest in a national organization controling all the research
funds. It would never be accepted by all the good parochial research centers
who aleady have so much invested in PD research.

I, for one, am  concerned with the concept of one organization controling our
 future.
I am committed to a few more meetings next week and then hope to bring a
final plan to this group shortly thereafter.

Thanks for all your comments and keep them coming.
Thanks also for the pledges of $ to support this drive when we get started.
Thanks for listening.

Dale