PWPs are not alone in having tears well up at times. As a CG having minor
hand surgery today (and typing now with one digit!) i felt the loss of
Peter's accompaning and support. he was unable  to go to the hospital with me
 (doesn't drive,nor could  I drive home, and too long a wait for him in uncomfo
rtable setting.) Ifelt a bit teary over this loss,which was  a loss for him too
--having to see me go off alone, and know he couldn't help me.  All's well that
ends well, though, and he's literally lending a hand till Iescape the bandage--
 mutual caregiving in practice!
Camilla Flintermann,usually cg for Peter,78/7,Ohio (role reversal now !)