Errrrr... I know Ivan's address was posted here within the past day or two,
however, with the installation of the new MSN system yesterday (OYE!!  What an
experience!) <groaning and clutching head>, my email was trashed and all saved
messages are history now.

IF someone would please email me Ivan's address, I'd appreciate it.  AND...
JUST so I won't get SWAMPED by tons of email bearing that address, please, IF
ya have it and IF your last name starts with the letters A thru K, then feel
free to forward that address on to me.

BUT... IF your last name starts with any letter including and  AFTER "L"
thanks, but please DON'T send me Ivan's address! <smiling>

FYI... the other time I asked the group for a copy of a particual post, by
golly, I ended up receiving dozens and dozens of copies over a 2 week time
span!  And I wrote thank you notes to everyone who sent a copy - YIKES!  A job
and a half! <giggle>

Thanks.....

Barb Mallut