Hello,
My name is Udi and I have a question on behalf of my father.
My father has had a unilateral pallidotomy, a month ago, by Dr.Laitinen from
Sweden.
He would like to know:
1.How long after the procedure are there improvements?
2.How long do the improvements (any of them) last after the operation.

Before the operation, and a few days afterwards, he has noticed great
improvements. However, his state has somewhat deteriorated since then and
he greatly fears that the improvements he had witnessed will disappear in a
short
period of time. For these reasons he would like to hear from people who have
had pallidotomy, or know
the answers to these questions.

Thanks a lot,
Udi Ron