Dear Bill-- I really don't think anyone was "offended" by your earlier
post. I was not....but perhaps, like me, folks were not sure how to respond
helpfully to your request for ideas.  It is obvious that you are real survivor
and have found ways to make a valuable contribution along with your friend.
As far as the cross-country tour, I'm afraid I'm totally unsure what to suggest
, as I assume you've thought of the big PD groups. But I do feel sad that you h
ave felt ignored on the list. This happens because we assume others will
respond who know more than we do, or have responded offlist, etc. THERE are
many questions that go unanswered thus,not from lack of interest or caring,
but simply inability to know what to say. Good luck with your ambitious project
s!
(typing w. one hand today!)
camilla flintermann cg for Peter 78/7 Ohio