Dear Bill:
I am CG for my wife 62/9 and have a continues problem in convincing her
that life must go on after PD sets in. I won't bore you with all my
details of her PD years let me only say that there is constant
depression which has led to isolation and constant negative attitude.

It of course effects the entire family and myself the most.

The fact that you were able to find  friends that helped you to get your
life back is a gift. I wish you the best and hope your business venture
will be successful.

Henry Guttentag