SORRY  I PUSHED THE WRONG BUTTON

Who am I to complain now that the cramping is gone...

Now its six months after my op.
I was very very drowzy for the first few months   falling asleep while
talking to someone....   in fact   I fell asleep at the wheel while on
vacation and totalled the car but only did a compound wrist fracture.     I
solved that problem with 5000 units of vitamin B12,  100 of B1 and 25 of B6
every other day.

My freezing and gait problems and front thigh pain on the opposite side are
being dealt with with a 30% INCREASE in my Sinemet 10/100.   My neuro
explained that prior to the op I was unable to accept any larger dosage of
Sinemet without becoming Dyskenetic...now with the Pallidotomy..he was able
to increase it quite successfully without any bad side effects.

Today, I feel much better with the added med and I have more good hours each
day.

As I read some of the replies to your query,  I agree that we are very
individual patients with each of us reacting very differently.   However, the
absolute consensus is that the op has helped each one of us in our own ways.

Good Luck

Joyce