Guten Tag Achim.

I was taking CLOZORIL here in the states and when I went on vacation to Spain
the company here recommended LEPONEX which is the Euro name for CLOZORIL.

There is one important difference.

Here we must take a blood test to see the white blood count    each week...
In Europe,  after six months of weekly blood tests...these tests are reduced
to one every month.    After questioning the American company without any
positive reply,  suddenly last month or so   the American FDA issued new
rules...now we here in America can also reduce the tests to once a month as
in Europe.

I am taking PARLODEL  (Bromocryptine)  which causes paranoia and
hallucinations and the CLOZORIL cured that.  Because I was unable to get to
the hospital for the blood tests for a few weeks,  I ran out of CLOZORIL
meds....Even though I stopped "cold turkey" (suddenly) rather than gradually
  I have an no ill effects and no reoccurance of the paranoia.

This is a very strong medicine...it works but you must follow all the doctors
instructions, especially the blood tests.

Joyce