 To All  Wanting info re: Udall bill
       I have everything you would need to know about every representative
and senator
 in congress.  I have their names, addresses and telephones(both in DC as
well as
their home state.  I haveFax# and e-mail addreses, the names of each of
them's
health aide, what their stand is on the bill , whether they were official
co-sponsors
for the bill in 96  and their individual problems with the bill if they
didn't surrport it in96
I also have copies of the 96 Bill,fact sheets about PD, charts and figures on
medical
care costs for PD and finally sample letters that can be used.
     Before  concrete  strategy can be formulated (we're working on this as
we speak)
The first thing that has to be done is to rewrite the bill and assign it a
new #
96 bill # is no longer valid.
      I will share all of this info. to anyone interested.

  Terrie Whitling