To KEES PAAP--welcome back! You have indeed been busy and working hard on
the behalf of all your fellow Parkinsonians there. A lot has gone on here while
you were "away", and there are lots of new members of the list, and as you
may know it is  3 years old. I hope that in another 3 years we will be able to
discuss the helpful effects of several new meds, since we hear there are some
almost ready for the market. Good luck with your project, which sounds very
worthwhile.
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter 78/7,Oxford,OH