> To All  Wanting info re: Udall bill
>
>The first thing that has to be done is to rewrite the bill and assign it a
>new #
>96 bill # is no longer valid.
>      I will share all of this info. to anyone interested.
>
>  Terrie Whitling

*******
Dear Terrie,

Thank you for this information.  When I mentioned this several months
ago, it was first ignored, & then the replies I rec'd made me feel as if I
had 3 heads!!!!  I KNEW that 3 years was the limit on a bill!!!!
Because a Reference Librarian in Govt. Documents with over 20 years
experience told me so!!!!

Please send me any information you have.  TIA (thanks in advance)

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian (Humanities, not Govt. Docs)
(with PD)
In South Florida, where the wind is dying down--
THANK GOD!!!!!!!