SHIRLEY:
Good to hear from you. How're the kids? Little Ernie Jr. had his first
tooth come in and Becky's working on her Haiku-poem about family
inbreeding. Lester's in the "north 40" trying to get those yams ready for
harvest. Dang, aren't these here computers swell?!

JETHRO:
You don't have to talk about PD in this forum (unless you want to). Heck,
it's just a big bulletin-board like the one at Wynn-Dixie where others can
say "howdy" and chat about nothing in particular or just "fuss at one
another" in front of 1400 people (rather than post to them directly and
have us miss out on all the details). By the way, tell us how your
garage sale went on Saturday when you get a chance...we'd all love to know.
Don't worry about when people shout and wave their arms about "bandwidth"
...near as I can tell, that's some CB-radio lingo designed to scare us off
from chatting with one another as all the frustrated people look on banging
their "DELETE" keys. Heck, you and I are interested in what we're talking
about (I think) so what does anybody else's concerns have to do with
anything! Write me back soon (just hit reply; don't worry about others
seeing it).

SAMUEL:
Bessie Mae saw toilet-paper on sale at Safeway in Flotsam City on Thursday
night when she went in to buy her lottery-tickets. I think we're gonna win
one day soon and leave this chicken farm behind and move to a place with
indoor plumbing (this will be a blessing for Clem's "little problem"). Clem
wanted to know if you watched America' Crummiest Home Videos last night. I
was laughing so hard I nearly dropped my bottom teeth into my "prune-juice
smoothie" (where do they find those incredibly funny home-videos?). We
bought some TV-trays last week at the Stop-And-Rob in Phlegmville last
Tuesday with "Wheel of Fortune" logos on them....no, you can't have them
but I may leave them to you in my will.

FREIDA:
You should triple your Sinemet intake as soon as possible. Though I'm not a
urologist who specializes in PD, I do have a bunch of letters that I can
put at the bottom of each of my posts to  make it look like I'm somebody
that should be listened to. Heck, it's easy and you can post 3-4 times a
day to this list with no one to contest your word. Try it. Some of my
favorite initials are IUD, BFD, IOU, OTL and DWI (a really impressive one
is GOD....some people put this one in their posts to distinguish themselves
as part of an elite group of people that use delusion and fantasy to cope
with reality). You should also start breaking your husband's liver-pills in
half (some will tell you that they're not as effective but try that thing
I mentioned about the letters after your name at the bottom....that'll
scare 'em).

EZRA:
Exercise is important with PD. Try the "TV-remote lift" first thing in the
morning (and againt to shut it off at night), work in several "bathroom
shuffles" (these are usually faster first thing in the morning for some
reason) and try and perfect your "whining and complaining" vocal stretching
exercises. Pick a subject (any subject) and complain loudly about how PD
has made it worse  for you and make sure your voice reaches everybody in
the household.

Dang, this is so easy using Barbara Patterson's PD-list to catch up on
things, say "howdy" or "thank you"or "welcome aboard" or to just simply
attack one another. Sure, she probaby intended it as a means for a
friendly and informative exchange of information and ideas but I think that
if we keep going in the direction we're heading, we can turn this into
another mindless newsgroup based on the lowest common-denominator of
intelligence and maturity <grin>.

Anita Life
Rt 4
Corncob, Iowa