To All Responders in this list.

No criticism intended, and I suspect I do it wrong myself sometimes, but
could everyone try to remember that the individual who wrote a message
to this list is NOT the recipient of your reply, so you may need to
transcribe a few other details, such as who DID write the original
message, and JUST ENOUGH of the body of the original message, to
communicate to the other 1399 people reading the response what it was
all about.

A tantalising message I am reading, Subject: PALLIDOTOMY, said:
> Hi
>  I am also looking for that same information. I would have thought that
> soneone or some Neurlogist would have made a study of this. I would think
> that it would be extremely valuable info. I requested this same info several
> weeks ago, but received only a few responses. Those people were all pretty
> positive after 1 -- 2 years. I did not hear about the failures. This is just
> as important. SO ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS THIS KIND OF INFO, PLEASE LET US
> KNOW.

Sorry to pick on you, ALLAN, but your message so exactly illustrated my
need that I quoted it! OK, some may say it wasn't aimed at me: in that
case it would be kinder if it went in person-to-person Email, not to the
list. This technology makes us all a little idle!

:-)

PS If *I* do it wrong, do pick me up on it, someone!

--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)