Stan, I saw your article in the Sunday Houston Chronicle today.  It was so
good.  I'm glad you sent it in.  For those who haven't seen it, he explains
what Parkinson's does to people who have it and how they try to deal with
it.  He also states at the end that it sure would be nice to have a cure
soon due to the unwelcomed guest in his home.   Before my Dad got
Parkinson's, I was not aware of how much it does to the person who has it.
I have learned a lot from the list, but for those who are not close to
Parkinson's, articles like yours help people become more aware.  We all
appreciate it.

Debbie Bevel
Long-distance CG for Dad (66 yrs, 3 yrs PD)

The Woodlands, TX   (28 miles north of Houston)
Debbie Bevel
The Woodlands, TX