At 07:43 AM 11/14/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>There will be  an important press release out of the NIH later today.
>>WILL JOHNSTON   4049 OAKLAND SCHOOL ROAD
>>                SALISBURY, MD 21804-2716
>>                410-543-0110
>>Pres A.P.D.A.  DelMarVa Chapter
>**********
>
>Come on Will,
> Some of us have to work today & don't have
>access to our ISP's nor a TV.  How about a little hint??
>Or better yet--how about posting the Important News announcement
>to my work account?

>all lower case letters, please
>

>Thanks,
>Marjorie Moorefield
>just another librarian
>(with PD)

Marjorie:

The  news should be out by now.  Dr. Larry Golbe, Dr. Roger Golbe, and
others have
identified a specific gene on a specific chromosome as a marker and likely cause
of PD in a large family in the USA and Italy.

This could be of tremendous value in future PD  research.  I promised to not put
it on the Internet before Thursday.