One more comment on DHEA and NADH. Paul takes 100mg DHEA twice a day. He has
muscle wasting and this has helped some. He does the same excercises but now
can see some results, where before he took DHEA there  no results that we
could see. He does some upper body exercises.

He took NADH for just a few weeks. I think it was 5 mg taken once a day. He
couldn't feel any difference nor could I tell any difference.

He has a prescription for the DHEA  but it can be bought at some health food
stores. We go to Peggy's in Los Altos, CA (800-862-9191) when we are in
California but she mails stuff when we are here in Kauai. The cost of the
DHEA is $36.00 for 25 days, and ours is not covered by insurance. The cost of
the NADH was around $90.00 for not too long a supply, again not covered by
insurance.

Jan Potter for Paul