At 08:47 PM 11/17/96 -0500, GEORGE wrote:
>  Dear Mark,
>      I'm likely on shakey ground talking to you this way..............
>      SO, Mark, if I were in your shoes I would start thinking about the
>things I could do with my kids and not what I can't do.

        Thanks George,
          For two reasons:  1) for saying that I have a right to my tears -
 sure don't need someone to tell me that I shouldn't cry and 2) for
 reminding me to be thankful for what I do have - it's easy to plunge into
 self pitty and only fall deeper with negative thinking.  It will take me
 some time and effort to work thru/with PD, but I'm trying.

mark hardy