TO: Margie and Dick Swindler, Marjorie Moorefield, Camilla Flinterman,
DKBell, Henry Guttentag, Gail Post, Debbie Bevel, Elizabeth Southwood

Thanks to all of you for your very nice responses to my story. It's too bad
not one of you works as an editor at a large publishing company. Boy, do I
have manuscripts I would send to you!

Camilla asked if she could share the story with her support group. The
CHRONICLE retains publications rights for 14 days (until December 1, 1996).
If anyone who belongs to this network wishes to photocopy my story and pass
it out to friends, relatives, doctors or other health-care professionals
and/or members of your support groups, PLEASE DO IT. After December 1, if
anyone wishes to reproduce the story in a local newsletter, magazine or
newspaper, simply email me with all the details and I will zap you back with
an OK.

By the way, I plan to submit this to the PARKINSON REPORT, the quarterly
magazine published by the National Parkinson Foundation, and to MODERN
MATURITY, the monthly magazine from the American Association of Retired
Persons (AARP).

Best wishes to you all.

Stan Houston  (Cat Spring, Texas --- about 35 miles west of Houston)