Dear Laura:

I thought initially the same that I wish I would know what state or city
some of these people are from. As I got used to the Internet I realized
that it relly does not matter, They are all nice, share the same
feelings, need the same support, can educate all of us etc.

I think after a while you will probably feel the same

Godd Luck
Henry Guttentag