Re: David L.'s reply to "JETHRO"---personally, I findthis continuing
dialog amusing, and agree we all can use a chuckle now and then. This
sort of post doesn't bother me--I can skip/delete is I'm rushed. What I
DO wish is that :
      1. People wouldn't quote the ENTIRE post they are replying to,
         especially if it's LONG

                       and
      2, When replying to a single person, simply to greet, thank, or
        comment to them about something thatconveys NO information
        to anyone else, the post should really be sent offlist to the
        individual, as acourtesy to those who haveto pay for all their
        time on commercial providers.  One example would be saying,"Yes,
         please send me a copy of XXX." , or " I live in Patagonia",
        where that is the WHOLE message.

 (And I sincerely hope Jethro will trim his beard before he suffers
the awful and predictible consequences!"  ;-)
Camilla Flintermann, who loving husband Peter (78/7) shaves regularly in
                                                             OHIO