My father-in-law who was only diagnosed with PD three years ago is moving to
Denver in December.  I would appreciate recommendatiosn for neurologists and
internists in the Denver metro area. Since being diagnosed he has gone from
a bright man with a keen sense of humor to a confused robot(I think it's the
drugs and a doctor who discounts his symptoms because of his age).  My
husband and I would really like to help improve things...that will start
with a talented Dr. who is willing to experiement and has some real concern
for his quality of life.

If you know of anyone good...please tell me about them.

Lynne Gudes
"Common sense isn't."