        Marjorie:

        George promised he wouldn't say I was from Rhode Island so
        hopefully the word won't get around............

        Best wishes to all.........Jack

        P.S. From all the junk mail I get from the US Postal Service,
        I think the whole world knows where I live anyway!

>Patrick,
>E. Jack Savely & I have just been teasing George Lussier.  I don't think
>anyone feels it invades their privacy to tell where they live.  Like Camilla
>I think it would be nice if everyone could put it in their signature line.
>IMOHO.(In my own humble opinion)
>Marjorie Moorefield
>just another librarian (with PD)
>Florida

E. Jack Savely    [log in to unmask]    Topeka, Kansas
CG - Jeannette 58 - 20
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'