Ivan is posting the following information:
Ivan said, "It is 103 days since my home completely burned down and within
the next 3 days I will have to move for the 12th time and have no place to
move to."
Ivan said, "The fire that burned down my house and everything in it including
my computer and also killing my cat is still under investigation."   Ivan
goes on to say that,"The police dept informs  me that the man in jail who
admitted to the fire has generated the story that I had planned to burn my
own home down and I want to state explicitly that I never knew anything about
the fire.  It is still under investigation."    "Does anyone have any ideas
of how to respectfully convince Detective Daniel Young of the Portland Police
Dept. that I am in no way involved?" said Ivan.
Ivan said ,  "Thank you to those few who have already sent a letter" and
asked again "Would anyone be willing to write a letter to Detective Daniel
Young, who I have great professional respect for, describing the work I was
doing for the Udall bill and how it all hinged on my use of my computer?"  He
said to  Please write to:
Detective Daniel Young
Portland Police Dept.
109 Middle St.
Portland Maine 04010
Ivan is urging anyone who might be able to help him to please call his pager
at 207-821-8980