I think the FDA is acting (as usual) stubbornly when it comes to DHEA. It is
as if they can't find any HARMFUL effects from taking it, but they are saying
"No one take it until we find that it causes cancer or something. The FDA is
a self-propetuating bunch of egotistical jerks. I can't wait for the day when
all disease will be cured, and they will be out of business. I grant you,
this may be long after I am gone, but sure enough, I will be looking down
from heaven and laughing my perfectly healthy butt off.

Jacob