Jethro,
Did you really catch a 20 pounder or is that just another fishy fishing
story?  :)
I sure wish that I could catch fish like that, but we mostly fly fish up in
the mountains here in Montana and you don't find that many 20 pounders
swimming around in creeks. At least I never have.  Yet... :)
real cool tho;
I thoroughly enjoyed your conversation and hope you don't mind that I jumped
in!  :)
Laurie