> re horseback riding :   (for Margaret Hayon, et al...)
> You must ride english.  If ever anything stuck in my mind it was my riding
> instructor telling me "keep your head up and eyes ahead or you'll get
> off-balance".

Interesting, that! It's exactly the same with hang-gliding - gaze ahead
at the horizon, NOT at your feet. Let them run like hell while you are
landing, but never watch them at it.

I must say, I would LOVE to go back to hang-gliding, but it's hard work
carrying a hang-glider back to the top of the hill after you have flown
down!

--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)