>Hi Alan Dell:
>
>Anybody who uses the work 'nonplussed' is okay in my book.  It's how I felt
>when I received my diagnosis of the horrible PD.  To find Harvard, just
>follow the Charles River from Boston to Cambridge.
>
>                                                              Best, Liz S.

Liz S., you have spent too much time in LALA Land!  You should knows that
Boston is the hub of the universe, therefore you go from Cambridge to Boston
and never the other way. Cambridge is just a suburb of Boston and is of
minor importance. All former natives of MA should know that nothing of
importance exists west of 128. After all, if Dukakas had carried only 49
more states, he would have been elected President unanimousley.
                                                                Peace, John
PS - Who would want to find Haavaad anyway?