One of my friends passed this out at bridge today.  I changed it a bit.  I
thought you guys would get a chuckle out of it:

Remember old folks are worth a fortune, with silver in heir hair, gold in
their teeth, stones in their kidneys, lead in their feet, and gas in their
stomachs.

I have become a little older since I saw you last, and a few changes have
come into my life since then.  Frankly, I have become quite a frivolous old
gal.  I am seeing six gentlemen every day.

As soon as I wake up, Will Power helps me get out of bed.  Then I go to see
John.  Then Charlie Horse comes along, and when he is here, he takes as lot
of my time and attention.   Parkins' son comes by and grabs my hand from time
to time and shakes it.   When he calms down,  Arthur Ritis shows up and stays
with me the rest of the day.   We get around a lot because he likes to go
from joint to joint.  After such a busy day, I'm really tired and glad to
relax with Ben Gay.  What a life!

P.S.  The rector came to call the other day.  He said at my age I should be
thinking about the hereafter.  I told him, "Oh, I do - all the time, no
matter where I am, in the family room, the living room, the kitchen, or on
the patio, I ask myself, 'What am I here after?'"

                                                 Liz S.