Hi Jean & Mel

> We're the Ballantynes from Fife.

That'll be the Kingdom of Fife, right? A splendid part of the world. I
lived in North Queensferry for 5 very happy months in 1986.

> I'm Mel and  I've had P.D. for 11 years. I was in my early forties when
> diagnosed.
> We are very much involved with our local P.D.S. UK branch.

Are you members of YAPP&RS, too? Helen Rose needs all the support she
can get to run ScotYAPS.

> Jean and I produce a Fife "newsletter" six times a year for our
> members.

I've just relinquished publishing the Farnborough branch Newsletter. It
has kept me sane over the last few years.

> Next year we hope to have a branch holiday in Holland.

I hope you're in touch with Kees Paap and the YOPPERS in Holland.

--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)