  I was born in Dallas, Texas - raised in South Carolina - have been
living\working
in Germany for the past 13 1/2 years (I love Germany).  I claim South
Carolina as
my home since most of my family reside there.  Just a side note - I have
decided to
transfer back to the states in 97 - not sure where they will place me - so, next
year, I will probably claim a new state.

Mark F. Hardy
Germany
Mark

I can hardly belief my eyes. Seeing your mail about tears I thought that is
from Europe,but I seemed to be mistaken. Can you understand why I thought so?
The German can be auch sehr traurig nicht? Are you sure you can go back to the
US?

                                        Ida Kamphuis
                                           Holland