Ivan Suzman said he appreciates Barbara Schirloff's message to the list on
his behalf.  He repeated his request that we write to:

Detective Daniel Young
Portland Police Department
109 Middle Street
Portland, ME
but the zi p is  04101 (not 04010)

It would help if the police knew how hard it is for PWP's to handle the
kind of stress he's experienced since the arson fire of his home.   His
hope is that pressure from us will inspire them to resolve the situation
fairly and quickly.

When you write, he'd appreciate it if you'd also send a copy to him:
Ivan Suzman
P.O. Box  10456
Portland, ME  04104

I enjoyed meeting Ivan for lunch during my vacation last summer.  He's
overflowing with ideas to help the PD (or as he says, "dopamine deficient")
community.  When he's back in a stable living situation, he'll have a  lot
to  contribute to this  group.

Mary Yost