Emma:

I do ride english....Hunter and Dressage.  Had to quit hunter/jumper  riding
because I had a couple of bad spills (can I blame that on PD ? ...I wish!)
 Anyway, I took up Dressage and fell in love with it.  I'm really envious of
you guys!  People in Arkansas are very unfamiliar (to put it politely) with
jumping and especially dressage.  We have, however, started a Hunt Club in
Arkansas within the last 2 years and it is growing fast.  Still, you
Europeans are so far ahead of us....   Maybe we can talk more about this
subject later in private email.  I fear our other PD friends might not be
interested in horses & such!

  Rosemary Russell  ([log in to unmask])