To all who have been concerned about Ivan Suzman' legal situation:
Ivan just left a messagefor me that he has heard this morning the case
against him has been dropped " for lack of evidence". Thus, the letters
of support he requested are no longer needed, and he  can, as he said, "get
on with my life".  He asked me to "spread the word," so I'm posting this in
case others (Margaret T, for example) haven't already done so. He can still
be reached through the email account ([log in to unmask])and messages will be
collected and mailed to him by the friend who set up the account.
Good to have good news for a chanmge!
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/7, husband of 53+ yrs, Ohio