Dear Friends--Please wish a Happy First Birthday to our sublist for
caregivers---"CARE: Caregivers Are Really Essential"! One year ago
today we started, and have grown to 186 members in 12 countries. We
share ideas experiences, and feelings in our role as CGs for People
With Parkinsons, and welcome any CGs who would like to join us. I shall
post the announcement with instructions as soon as I send this, but want to
"publicly" thank Jeff Jones, co-owner of CARE, and Barb Patterson, owner of
this list, for all their assistance in making this year possible and pro-
ductive.
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter, 78/7 Ohio