Thanks, Mary Sheehan, for this one:

> A man was celebrating his 100th birthday and ...
> whispered "I've come to bring you SUPER sex."  The old gentleman thought
> ... and said, "I think I'll take the soup".

> Thanks for all the laughs I've gotten on the list.  I share all of the jokes
> with a good friend who has ALS.
> Does anyone know if there's a site for humor on the web?

I have a friend who subscribes to such a list, and sends me the best of
them - usually one or two a day. He is an expatrite Brit, living in USA,
and he filters out the dullest and furthest-out humoUr which we Brits
don't understand (!?) and quite a lot of his stuff is still a bit too
far out for me, but I njoy most of it, and get a good belly laugh out of
many!

--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)