Mary:  A friend picked  this one up from someone on a cruise to St.
Petersburg, along with the SUPER SEX   joke which I enjoyed greatly..

Two old guys sitting on a bench in Miami Beach.
 "So what's new , Charlie?" asks one.
"Well, Jake, I'm getting married Saturday."
"Great!  You've been a widower too long.  Whose the lady?"
"Ruth Peterson."
"Ruth?  Golly, she isn't the greatest on looks, but I guess she must be a
good cook."
"Naw, we eat out just about every night."
"Oh, well, I guess she must be great in bed, right?"  Charlie grinned
slyly.
"Nope, I don't get much mileage after that prostate business."
"Then why in the world would you marry Ruth?"
"She  can drive at night."

I must say I tried this on my thirty-something children with nary a
teehee--they didn't get it--but everyone over 50 thought it funny.  On a
more serious note, I'll throw in a poem I've been working on, in payment
for any further jokes you can share; I'm a firm believer in the power of
a good belly laugh.

See ME

Look beyond these trembling fingers,
Shuffling walk and jerky knee,
Look inside where I am living,
I'm not "PD"; I'm ME.

I am still the girl you married,
I am still your mom; indeed,
I'm available for  list'ning,
I'm your friend when you're in need.

I will NOT be ruled by "PD"
And refuse to be defined
Or identified as "victim"
When you bring my face to mind.

Strangers see what's on the surface
But from friends and family,
I expect much better treatment;
Look inside and you'll see ME!

I hasten to add that I have the most sensitive, understanding and
supportive husband and kids I could  hope for, but such is not always
the case.  Keep the jokes coming--if I hear another goodie, I'll pass it
on.

Kathy Kunz in OK.