LDopa/Amino Acid  Timing

I am on a 2 hour spacing for my LDopa and have been playing with my diet to fit
the LDopa transport and the large neutral amino acids transport together with
minimum conflict for the LNAA carriers in my bloodstream.
I take my LDopa with a piece of candy and a bit of orange juice to trigger the
dump of my stomach contents into the small intestine where the carriers are
waiting.  15-20 minutes later I can feel the initial effects.
I have found at least one acceptable diet that is reproducible in digestion
time, protein content, viscosity, metabolism to amino acids, and dump time into
my small intestine. I space my drink of this mix 10 minutes after my LDopa
intake.  This timing seems to give me the right spacing for loading my LNAA
carriers.
The recipe:

1/3 cup date nuggets -- extruded pellets of ground dates with some added
dextrose
2 cups water
2 cups nonfat dried milk solids

Waring blend this stuff until it sounds smooth
Chill in a a one quart sipping bottle

The mix is potable, retains a thick foamy consistency, and gives me:

48 grams of my required 54 grams of protein
70 grams of carbohydrates
17grams of all of the essential amino acids
2325mg potassium
1680mg calcium
720mg sodium
6mg zinc

The use of nonfat dried milk has taken fat digestion variations out of my
equation; has given me casein as my major protein , with its valuable load of
the essential amino acids; has given me a good load of potassium, calcium and
sodium  electrolytes and has given me a potable drink.

Comments on my blend or on  your experience might be of interest to the lot of
us.

God bless us all.

Patrick J Martin 70,10 <[log in to unmask]>